We charge a fixed fee for residential conveyancing so you know what the overall costs will be from the start! Please contact us for a fixed fee quote for your next residential sale or purchase.
If you’re a seller, disbursements you can expect to have to pay are:
- agent fees to attend settlement (~$55) or the PEXA settlement transaction fee ($106.26 as at 21 April 2016);
- one title search on your property to verify you are the owner, if not provided by the sales agent (~$28);
- ASIC corporation search if the property is owned by a company (~$20).
If you’re a purchaser, disbursements you can expect to have to pay are:
- one or two title search fees (one on engagement (if not provided by the real estate agent) and one on settlement day; on rare occasions a third may be required – roughly $28 each);
- lodgement of settlement notice (~$52);
- land tax clearance certificate (~$52);
- water meter reading (varies depending on water authority);
- rates search (varies depending on local council – ~$94 for Noosa and Sunshine Coast as at 1 June 2017);
- if the property is in a body corporate or scheme, a Body Corporate Information Certificate (~$92);
- other searches as required (several of which are strongly recommended though not mandatory) depending on the area and nature of the property and your individual requirements.
If you’re looking for a conveyancer in Noosa, contact Mitch Byrne today by email at email@example.com or by calling 0401 038 189!